Devs: When you gonna fix Grabbing animation, Myers Stalking, Broken Sounds and Ded Servers?

Game it's so broken now. Sometimes it's so annoying dealing with this stuff while I'm playing killer or survivor (with Dead Hard not working good either). When we will fix all this? I mean, it's been a couple of months and nothing still. It's disappointing.

Comments

  • It takes years to write and do a game alone. I mean, it's not very easy to write a game. We just have to be patient on this, so that's all I can say.

  • @GetDedicated said:

    Game it's so broken now. Sometimes it's so annoying dealing with this stuff while I'm playing killer or survivor (with Dead Hard not working good either). When we will fix all this? I mean, it's been a couple of months and nothing still. It's disappointing.

    Yea it really suck... the desync is killing the game. One can't count the times is downed by a "fake" hit from a killer, specially huntress, wraith and billy, and the phantom grabs for killers sucks too.

    For me this desync is ruining my game experience 100%. Especially in survivor side... i play alone and in rank 1/2 with potato teammates so this fake hits, are really annoying and make it hard to escape. It really changed the gameplay drastically. Dedicated servers sucks.