Can’t wait tomorrow, I’ll actually have normal q times
Yes I hope this mmr think works because I miss having instant surv q times
Yes I hope this mmr think works because I miss having instant surv q times
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mmr? That is coming with the chapter? I didn't know... That's nice. :)
Everyone will be playing the new killer. It usually happens for a few days after a new chapter.
But mmr isnt getting implemented next patch, is it?
Hi space coconut, love the channel
Not sure if MMR is coming this patch, but you'll certainly have better queues for about a week while people try out the new killer.