Ability to see teammates perks.

Title.

Dead by Daylight Mobile allows you to see other survivors perks, items and offerings before the game starts.

So why not on PC?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The answer to that depends on what question you're asking.

    If the question is "why doesn't the PC version of the game have this feature even though the mobile version does", the answer is because DBD mobile is a separate game run by an entirely separate development team. Both games share a name and basic mechanics, but any changes made to one game are entirely independent of and should not be expected to turn up in the other.

    If the question is "why doesn't the PC version of the game have this feature even though it seems like such a great idea, as demonstrated by its inclusion in DBD mobile", that's a harder one to answer. I personally think that would be a great improvement, and don't see any reason why it shouldn't be included. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a matter of priorities - they can only introduce so many new features in each patch, and they just haven't got around to that one yet. But it's a great suggestion, and I hope they take it on board. For all we know, it may already be in the works.

  • I think this would definitely help bridge the gap between solo and SWF.

  • Especially some players enter with chest perks. I think it will be really useful to bring this feature to feature can prevent conflict of featured map offers.

  • if people knew i had Open-Handed they'd probably synergize with their own Aura perks.

    I feel like the opportunity would help bring survivors together and help them cooperate with one another