Cross-progression

Are there any talks or ideas about cross progression that have been talked about? Just wanted to know :)

Comments

  • @memiieko said:

    Are there any talks or ideas about cross progression that have been talked about? Just wanted to know :)

    It's been mentioned in some surveys and some people believe it's being tested right now ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ‘

  • @deollie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/135565/cross-progression

    It's been mentioned in some surveys and some people believe it's being tested right now ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ‘

    POG

  • I hope it's a thing they're working on. I have an Xbox and a PC, but I only play on Xbox since I have nearly every killer on it

  • I just wonder how it'll work if you have say:

    Meg on Switch at level 45 with Tier 2 Adrenaline and Tier 3 Quick and Quiet, and Meg on PS4 at level 30 with Tier 3 adrenaline and Tier 1 Quick and Quiet. Is she now Level 45 on both accounts? Or can it only be done with new accounts? And what about perks?

  • @KingFrost said:

    I just wonder how it'll work if you have say:

    Meg on Switch at level 45 with Tier 2 Adrenaline and Tier 3 Quick and Quiet, and Meg on PS4 at level 30 with Tier 3 adrenaline and Tier 1 Quick and Quiet. Is she now Level 45 on both accounts? Or can it only be done with new accounts? And what about perks?

    I'd imagine you would have to choose which account to want to use for cross progression

    Or let's say they link your account to a profile on a website, or give you a special code that's linked to your account. Maybe youd be able to log in and out of any account at any time kinda like how clash of clans does it

  • @deollie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/135565/cross-progression

    It's been mentioned in some surveys and some people believe it's being tested right now ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ‘

    That's crossplay that's supposedly being tested not cross-progression.

    Their not the same thing btw