Why banning people for using specific addons instead of disabling these addons till fixed?
So I won't go into detail, but there is currently a bug with a specific addon like we had back then with Legion. I wont tell the killer or addon.
But bhvr decided again to ban people who use this addon instead of disabling it. Like, have they ever thought about that some people just simply won't visit the forums and just play the game? And therefore don't even know about that bug and use that addon? How stupid is it to get banned for using an addon? I'm kinda suprised that the media isn't ripping off bhvr for that, this is one of the most stupidest reasons to get banned in a game.
Comments
Specific exploits that we will ban for until they are resolved:
Specific exploits that we will ban for until they are resolved:
Also apparently the billy flying glitch isnt bannable but spasmodic nurse is so shrug idk the logic.
I actually hadn't seen this until just now. When did they put this out? It seems by responses in this thread the playerbase seems unaware/uninformed
I think @Peanits mentioned it a few days ago so they update it every once in a while
Its nurse with spasmic
Oh okay, thank you very much. Havent used this addon.
omg i used this addon on nurse today 2 times to test it out. but i didn´t was soo fast like in the video...
hmm very strange.