Can there be an offering that increases your chance to be the obsession

It could be called like entities salve or something and it’s a hidden offering, because there’s nothing I love more when playing killer than to not see a single obsession because I know that there’s no ds then

Comments

  • Personally I think every game should have an obsession regardless. Both sides would have to play around all potential obsession perks until they're eliminated one by one.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Personally I think every game should have an obsession regardless. Both sides would have to play around all potential obsession perks until they're eliminated one by one.

    That would work too I just like the idea of the offering because no matter what you get extra points when you’re the obsession

  • @Mo4ntus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144301#Comment_1144301

    That would work too I just like the idea of the offering because no matter what you get extra points when you’re the obsession

    I'd also be cool with it as an offering.

    I'd also like as killer to have a shroud offering for survivors to start together. I love when survivors DC or suicide because they assume a mori, where in actuality it's a shroud.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Personally I think every game should have an obsession regardless. Both sides would have to play around all potential obsession perks until they're eliminated one by one.

    Except survivors get a notification when the killer is using a obby perk so there wouldn't be any guess work. Killers on the other hand do not get an indication.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144301#Comment_1144301

    Except survivors get a notification when the killer is using a obby perk so there wouldn't be any guess work. Killers on the other hand do not get an indication.

    Thats the idea