This is a hard one. Clown and deathslinger are definitely up there but i will go with freddy. I really like the laughter of freddy when you enter the dream world (especially with old freddy).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally like Clown. Something incredibly funny about his laugh, when he laughs so hard it transforms into coughing xD
The most hate messages I get are with clown when stabbing them on hook and head banging at the same time.
I love his laughter
Mark Hamill's Joker.
Clearly the best laugh ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI
This is a hard one. Clown and deathslinger are definitely up there but i will go with freddy. I really like the laughter of freddy when you enter the dream world (especially with old freddy).
Personally I like Freddy's laugh the most.
Is this even a contest? How can you beat the Belly Boi and his loud Boisterous laughs
I love how it's not just laughs either, but it could flow really quickly into a fit of coughing and vice versa. That's character right there
Deathslinger, he sounds like a cartoon villain from the PS2 era.
Swampy, is that you?
I would've said Freddy since I love the laugh when you enter the dream world/select him on the killer screen.
Second would be Doctor for the psychotic laugh.
Doc is a qt, nuff said.
The Doctor's laughter is a bit more classic, more symbolic in my opinion.
Almost dying from tuberculosis is always a plus when laughing
Clown by a long shot.
Doctor is not funny at all
Just annoying af
I mean he is a clown, so I’d assume he has the best laughter😂