Is billy op?

Since i started playing billy 3 weeks ago i get ez 4ks 90% of my games. So is billy op? Im not calling billy op or asking for nerfs im just curious cause its so ez to 4k with him. I used to main leatherface and got 4ks only 40% of my games. Im on xbox

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Im usually rank 1, and i can tell you rank doesn't really matter for survivors. I have seen rank 1 survivors that doesn't look back, and you can algo get in there by just repairing, at least you can go to rank 4 this way. Im telling you this because im a billy main, and like other people say, this is one of the few killers that is balanced, or really close to be.

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144278#Comment_1144278

    If that's how it is for you then you must be bad. I've seen plenty of vids at this stage to see snipes xD but oh well. It's a shame it's either your killer main or survivor main. Why cant people be intelligent main and think about both points of view. Literally just had a two Billy that got two free kills cause he camped and he was terrible with a chainsaw. Weren't even duping it, he just got behind our ass and sawed. I played a game with no perks or addons and got 3 and I dont even play him. Billy op xD end of.

    Leatherface is the most OP killer if you camp with him, that doesnt make him a OP killer though. "Snipes" are you talking about curving in loops or just sniping with a long chainsaw, because both of those moves are counterable. Good Billies are tough to face though, hence their curving skills

1 2 ›