Good work devs I already hate your game more

Please for the love of god just up the killers movement speed.I can't hit anyone with the junky movements.

Comments

  • This is one of the few times where watching a streamer on twitch can actually help, I learned a lot about how to move efficiently and cover distance quicker watching guys like Tru3ta1lent and Otsdarva as they played killer and that made a huge difference, especially on PC where the instinct is to steer with your mouse too much.

  • @Kwikwitted said:

    This is one of the few times where watching a streamer on twitch can actually help, I learned a lot about how to move efficiently and cover distance quicker watching guys like Tru3ta1lent and Otsdarva as they played killer and that made a huge difference, especially on PC where the instinct is to steer with your mouse too much.

    The only thing i learned when watching Trutalent is how to blame a game for my mistakes.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144040#Comment_1144040

    The only thing i learned when watching Trutalent is how blame a game for my mistakes.

    Cool story bro.