DC players causing bad ranks
I was in a match as survivor and the killer was afk. I actually ranked down because of this. It needs fixed. Did every gen and most totems still rank down.
I was in a match as survivor and the killer was afk. I actually ranked down because of this. It needs fixed. Did every gen and most totems still rank down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea they need to do away with ranks completely so people don’t have them to complain over.
They already are working on that. The hidden mmr system they putting in.
The thing about pipping depending on the other role's actions was never a good design. But maybe this will be gonne.
I don't think they do away with ranks, just fix the system. LOL
It works in reverse. If the survivors dc the killer gets next to nothing. If the killer is doing exceptionally well he often depips. The ranking system wants killers to hit/down/hook survivors 3 times each. If you have a killer with a 1 shot ability your chaser and brutality are going to be in the bronze. That's why legion ranks up so easily yet he struggles to secure kills. His power lets him win chases and hit people but it doesn't help him down them.