Nurse speed glitch (absoulte broken. needs a fix)
didnt play for a week. look on reddit and find a clip with a nurse going to space with like 400% move speed. i thought it was a speed hacker. but nope its not. its a glitch with the spasmotic breath (increases move speed to 4.6 but removes ability to blinik). its gliched and stacks to infinity. u dont lose move speed after u regain your blink.
i thought ok. not many know how to. but guess what a youtuber made a video and now i played 3 matches in a row against differnt people using this glitch. like i get it if u meme with it and just want to try it out ok. but like its getting annoying.
Comments
reddit link if you wanna see yourself
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/fesoxj/dbd_space_program_weve_made_contact_with_the_moon/
I can't wait for this to get fixed immediately.
You know since it affects survivors fun.
makes up for the nerf, seems fair
well yes. but its kinda game breaking. its stacks infinitly loong. its not like you can fight it. if ds would last infinite loong it would be fixed within a day too.
Oh I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed. All I'm saying is I'm not going to be surprised if this gets hotfixed within a week.
Is this "nurse" you speak of a new killer? Lol..I only ask because I haven't seen a nurse in months. I actually miss going up against her now.