(Moved To Creations) Resident Evil Chapter Idea
Closed
Closed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love the idea. Perks might need some work. That hex is a bit too powerful, blocking lockers for a survivor AND giving an aura reading? Especially since Hex: Retribution can do that. Also feel like Jill should have a perk called "Master of Unlocking". Not sure what it'd do though.
@KingFrost I thought about the Hex relating to Nemesis never stopping his hunt of S.T.A.R.S members, no matter where they go; I figured it'd fit the role. Plus, it only effects the one who cleansed it; Retribution effects everyone. And with the locker thing, I figured why not give the Hex an edge over the others (Haunted Grounds & Retirubution) by giving it an additional function, considering it's a restricted version of both of them.
I was going to go with that exact name for her perk lol and have it do this:
Master of Unlocking - "you're skilled use with the lockpick excels above everyone elses."
You may exit through the Hatch without the need of a key. When next to the Hatch, hold down the interaction button to start opening the Hatch. This process is accompanied by a series of Skill-Checks of Moderate/Considerable difficulty. Failing a skill-check reduces the progress bar by the normal amount.