Most underrated perk?
I was wondering what you guys think. I know there are definitely perk that are underrated and I was wondering what you guys think. I don't really have one that I think is but I am new and I was just wondering.
I was wondering what you guys think. I know there are definitely perk that are underrated and I was wondering what you guys think. I don't really have one that I think is but I am new and I was just wondering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cruel Limits. I love playing on Lery's with it watching a survivor try to vault a blocked window. After they finished the gen is a good laugh.
Iron maiden, it can get you a lot of unexpected kills.
Alert.
It's actually good.
Kindred and bond are still way better.
I don't think that people underrate cruel limits. They know it's way too gimmicky
It'll get laughs and no one will agree,but one I feel strongly about is Dark Sense. It was especially helpful as a newer player. I still use it on one of my characters.
Kindred for solo queue. It organizes the randoms extremely well and makes your group very efficient on gens which is all you need to win.
Alert and babysitter. Alert is good for knowing where the killer is, what pallets are being broken so I know that a certain area of the map is a death wish just by using that perk and paying attention. Babysitter is good for the memes mostly, but I'll consider running it if I experience a lot of tunnelling.
Also small game because literally everybody and their mother is using NOED now (NOED was in 11 out of 14 of my survivor games last night. Majority of them were red and purple rank killers too)
Agitation, hands down. Though only at max rarity.
The benefit is twofold. It gives you the speed you need to get on a hook and reduce the slog of hooking survivors. But it can also get cheeky hits in on survivors who try to bait out a wack and waste your time, and don't realize you're running this perk. Not to mention that with the recent update on sabotage coming I found running Agitation helped me either beat survivors to the hook or commit to a trade off.
Often times it's even landed me with a hook and a slug resulting in double the pressure. Sometimes I've even memed it by carrying a survivor who isn't struggling and chasing someone with it.
Very underrated. Should be considered more often.