How is dead hard not working still a thing?
I know this has been brought up plenty of times but I can't stress enough how frustrating it is to use an exhaustion perk and when I try to use it I get exhausted but still manage to get hit by the killer. It's been in the game for absolute months now without ever being mentioned it's getting fixed or even looked at. If I get exhausted when I use dead hard I expect I will actually gain invulnerability as the perk says I do, not having to wait for the entire start-up animation for dead hard and only getting the benefit afterwards. Why has this not been fixed ages ago?
Comments
It's not dead hard, it's dedicated servers.
How long are you going to cry about it? Just use it a bit early . Adapt. Git gud.
You can get hit during the dead hard animation as well, happened to me multiple times.
It's because of the amazing dedicated servers, I'm pretty sure they can fix it if they wanted to but who knows how long that would take. There are so many issues like this in the game for months and they haven't been fixed yet.