What should be nerfed/buffed in the future updates?

Any thoughts? Please, don't mention "gen rushing" or "decisive strike", we all know how painful it is to live with these things.

This isn't a debate thread! It's more of a simple talk-about-this thread. Go wild.

Comments

  • Nerfed

    Gen speeds or maps! Gens can go by real quick because of map sizes and the lack of map pressure most killers lack, and I doubt BHVR will do anything about map sizes, which is why I believe gen speeds need to be looked at, but at the same time I feel that nerfing gen speeds might ######### survivors over

    Buffed

    Imo I would say make non viable killers viable at basekit. I might be saying this wrong or have the wrong idea. Like Nurse and Spirit, I believe killers should be viable without any add-ons but add ons should give the killers more umph (however the ######### you spell it)

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    Nerfed

    Gen speeds or maps! Gens can go by real quick because of map sizes and the lack of map pressure most killers lack, and I doubt BHVR will do anything about map sizes, which is why I believe gen speeds need to be looked at, but at the same time I feel that nerfing gen speeds might ######### survivors over

    Buffed

    Imo I would say make non viable killers viable at basekit. I might be saying this wrong or have the wrong idea. Like Nurse and Spirit, I believe killers should be viable without any add-ons but add ons should give the killers more umph (however the ######### you spell it)

    I'd like to see BHVR buff maps, meaning they're larger so the killer has more things to work with, and of course adding more gameplay mechanics. Hex and the breakable walls (coming in next update) already count as a different gameplay mechanic, so more things like that would be amazing in my opinion.

  • @Godot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1142973#Comment_1142973

    I'd like to see BHVR buff maps, meaning they're larger so the killer has more things to work with, and of course adding more gameplay mechanics. Hex and the breakable walls (coming in next update) already count as a different gameplay mechanic, so more things like that would be amazing in my opinion.

    Here's where I'm going to disagree with you about larger maps. The fact that only 3 killers can keep up map pressure

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1142985#Comment_1142985

    Here's where I'm going to disagree with you about larger maps. The fact that only 3 killers can keep up map pressure

    Imagine a super large map with 6 survivors and 2 killers. Lmao, what a disaster.

  • @Godot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1142987#Comment_1142987

    Imagine a super large map with 6 survivors and 2 killers. Lmao, what a disaster.

    2 Killers will never, ever gonna work with the current game... Just too exploitable

  • @Snapshot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1142992#Comment_1142992

    2 Killers will never, ever gonna work with the current game... Just too exploitable

    Exactly.