Was just in a match where the hook wouldn't work?

Pretty much topic. I kept getting the prompt but it just wouldn't go. Chased the person again,downed em,went to the same hook...same issue. Someone was blocking the hook with their body a bit before that,(and trying to flashlight save)but there was definitely no one there under the hook both times I tried. Just as bug or something? The other hooks worked...just couldn't figure out what was going on. Maybe it was latency and it was still showing someone under the hook even though there wasn't?

Comments

  • @kazakun said:

    Pretty much topic. I kept getting the prompt but it just wouldn't go. Chased the person again,downed em,went to the same hook...same issue. Someone was blocking the hook with their body a bit before that,(and trying to flashlight save)but there was definitely no one there under the hook both times I tried. Just as bug or something? The other hooks worked...just couldn't figure out what was going on. Maybe it was latency and it was still showing someone under the hook even though there wasn't?

    You can submit a report about it with a video calling platform, map, GT and killer, if you're sure there was no one beneath you blocking the hook and it actually gave you the "hook" option, it's a bugged hook and it needs a report

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/135219/was-just-in-a-match-where-the-hook-wouldnt-work

    You can submit a report about it with a video calling platform, map, GT and killer, if you're sure there was no one beneath you blocking the hook and it actually gave you the "hook" option, it's a bugged hook and it needs a report

    Alright thanks. Never saw the issue before so I didn't want to jump to any conclusions. Appreciate it. I'll do that.

  • This actually happened to me too the other day. The hook progress bar would start and immediately end. One of the corn maps as Nurse

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This actually happened to me too the other day. The hook progress bar would start and immediately end. One of the corn maps as Nurse

    Dang. I couldn't even get it to start lol. Was Doctor on Haddonfield.

  • sometimes the hook animations shoots me far away. as in i fly to the left 15 meters and hook the survivor on air. one time it shot me out of the map. some times the entity get wasted.