Why did DBD ruin one of their first DLC characters? AKA the nurse

She had so much potential, such a great backstory, and used to chain blink. I used to be a SS nurse. But now I’m lucky if I get 1 survivor as her. Why would DBD do this?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • 1. Survivors complained. Unlike a certain entitled survivor main that hated Nurse because they couldn't mindlessly loop her, survivors were complaining because of how strong she was

    2. She was over performing. Not sure we're the devs pulled this idea from, but out of all the killer she had the least amount of kills and was used the least amount.

    3. Her nerf came with even more bugs and ruined her. Granted she still wears her crown, but she's boring af and unfun to use now, and is easily countered by Shift + W

  • @TokyoTears said:

    She had so much potential, such a great backstory, and used to chain blink. I used to be a SS nurse. But now I’m lucky if I get 1 survivor as her. Why would DBD do this?

    You just proved that you never were a SS nurse.

  • @siren_sorceress said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1140859#Comment_1140859

    Her kill rate was low bc most players didnt play her optimaly. She was god tier broken in the right hands and any experienced dbd player who isnt drowning in bias knew this.

    And now she is a unicorn so i guess you are happy.

    You can tell people to buy the game now and only need to DC against spirit.

1 2 ›