Console optimisation !
Is there any word on what they plan to do with console in terms of performance for console because right now it is terrible.
For example I was in struggle phase and one of my teammates was hit by sloppy butcher and then for some unknown reason it decides to let go and I die or when I get hit by sloppy then the game lags and I run into a wall and die.
Another example is Spirit’s blighted outfit causes the frames to drop significantly also other killers like the Doctor or Freddy cause great stress on the game in terms of lag and frame rate.
Even in the menu when I’m selecting killers and what not it takes a solid few seconds to register that I’ve done something and load that killer.
Comments
You talking PS4? Xbox is chillin right now.
Looking forward to seeing how it runs on ps5.
Both the missus and I find there is literally 0 difference between ps4 and pspro.
Although I've heard some say they can notice a small difference.
Yeah I’m referring to PS4 I didn’t know how Xbox was holding up.
Far as I know there's no real slow downs anywhere. Maybe someone who's played Survivor on Xbox can chime in but I have no issues on the Killer side.
"Even in the menu when I’m selecting killers and what not it takes a solid few seconds to register that I’ve done something and load that killer."
Although this does occur as well as while people are loading into a lobby.
On the Xbox one X I have to close out my game every couple games if I want to enjoy killer fps, even then it’s not that great, can range anywhere from 20-30 fps.
For survivor, the only thing that is obvious in fps drop is when hovering over bloodwebs, load outs, etc.