Finally, I won’t have to listen to the motorcycle ear ######### every time I open the game.
Yes thanks bhvr now I can watch the chains of hate trailer in all Its glory
Yes thanks bhvr now I can watch the chains of hate trailer in all Its glory
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know you can literally just delete the intro video right? its just an MP4 file, delete it and it just wont show up at all.
What? Sorry not everyone plays dbd on pc
You can also replace it! Mine is the Wombo Combo. EAC eventually makes you revalidate flies though...
oof, sorry to hear that
Yeah it's good, but his gun is also pretty loud so..