Is anyone else unable to start the game and getting connection error message?
On ps4?
On ps4?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
I am too.
This is due to playstation server maintenance on Sony's end, the devs put out a tweet confirming this about an hour ago.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1235365666598924290
Damn...and here I was hoping their dedicated servers burned down..๐
๐๐๐๐
I am, but Friday the 13th is working fine. Must just be for dbd.
I just played 4 matches of COD. Servers are good on ps4 end. Just loaded into a match(DBD) after 23mins... Let's see how it goes... (Ps4)
Worked fine, except the one DC, but watcha gonna do... ๐คทโโ๏ธ