Is AFK deranking bannable? If not, is it bannable to use a script/macro for such task?
I met a few killers that looked like they was not AFK but their movements was followed by the same pattern over 15 minutes game.
It was a doctor that was walking in same directions and giving a shots at the same pattern. Other killer was just AFK.
It was fun at first, after all it's free escape and yadayada but it's getting unbearble. So can I report a person for not playing activly? I'm not talking about playing bad on purpose, or tricking survivors into thinking you are AFK, I'm talking about when the killer is just stands there and not does nothing whole game. Or walking in the same patterns using some kind of script/macro?
I undestand that using scripts is forbidden on itself but will in-game report be enough? Will I need to submit some kind of proofs somehow? If so, where do I do that?
Comments
End game reports in Unsportsmanlike has a "Refusing to play the game normally" part
I honestly think it would be more fun to make a script to play the game for you than actually playing killer right now.
AFK with a script is botting and banable.