Maps are stale

I don't know what you guys think, but new maps would make the game a lot more fun.

Some of the maps are terrible for playing against certain killers. I know there are at least two maps I never have any interest in playing.

I know we are getting a new map with the patch, but the rate at which they are created is pretty slow if you play the game a lot.


-bored

Comments

  • @24Life said:

    I don't know what you guys think, but new maps would make the game a lot more fun.

    Some of the maps are terrible for playing against certain killers. I know there are at least two maps I never have any interest in playing.

    I know we are getting a new map with the patch, but the rate at which they are created is pretty slow if you play the game a lot.

    -bored

    What we need is a general map update so that all of the maps have a new fence, gate, and vista.

  • What do you mean?

  • there will be a new map every 3 months and a map rework every 3 months inbetween that, so technically speaking there is something done with maps every 1.5 months.

    and the new ones look really good, i will definitely give them that!

  • Instead of a patch of killers and survs a patch with nothing but new maps would be cool.