expensive costumes
what are people's thoughts on the pricing system of cosmetics for characters? most of them cost more than actual characters...
Tagged:
Trusted
what are people's thoughts on the pricing system of cosmetics for characters? most of them cost more than actual characters...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It seems really expensive to me as well, but apparently many people have no problem with it. Some people on these forums admitted that they have spent over $200 on skins.
Anyone happen to know how expensive Nancy's red top is? I like.
I spent $10 on an outfit that used to be new and now it's like $7.50-$6.50 or something. Idk if I consider it unfair because it's obviously older now, but $10 is too much for one outfit in my opinion 🤷 Just wait for the price to go down I guess 🤔
@kcwolf1975
I spended probably over 500€.
Agree, since we get every few weeks new cosmetics I would like to get some more shards overall to compensate that huge amount of skins right now.
I think a while back sometime around Freddy's release the Devs said something about making it expensive so people buy it over time instead of dropping a wad on it right away.
The current pricing system is working, which is why it hasn't changed.
That's not unusual. In most games which have paid characters and paid cosmetics on top of that, the cosmetics cost a lot more than the characters themselves. In League, for example, even the cheapest skins will regularly cost 1.5-2x as much as the champion themselves, and often even more than that.
i never said it was a problem, i was just wondering people's thoughts on the costume pricing/ why costumes are more expensive than actual characters.