Double standards
I was playing normally, huntress with windup add ons. Then I seen in the lobby all four survivors had flashlights and one had a key. I don't have Franklin's unlocked so I used an Ebony to counter it. I don't get why people think that using flashlights and keys are ok, so when killer uses something similar it's a sin.

Comments
I know I'm a little late on this discussion but I saw your comment and wanted to say that if you're having trouble finding people early game remember that on many maps (square shaped) they aren't going to spawn in the opposite corner from you, pick the left or the right (you'll get better at this with time) and let whispers guide you a bit. You'll be surprised how many times you'll find people wandering around in the first minute.
I mean, there's no need to justify anything. You're allowed to bring in whatever you wish for whatever reason you like, just like them. All I'm saying is that in my opinion, flashlight and Ebony mori aren't close to equals.
Also saw not seen, smh
To switch it out for something better or give it to someone who can use it...
Never thought I'd see someone bring a mori because of a flashlight...