What the heck is this?!
On Switch. Two people have the cross play icon, and the David's name is too long for the Switch's character limit on usernames. Are they testing cross play or hackers?
On Switch. Two people have the cross play icon, and the David's name is too long for the Switch's character limit on usernames. Are they testing cross play or hackers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My question is why the hell are you subjecting yourself to the switch version?
Too poor to afford a good PC, an Xbox, or a PS4.
That...does appear to be crossplay, it must be on PC.
I feel that. But good god, I would hate to meet PC SwF on the switch version.
(Nice red rank btw, good job)
Yeah, those 2 liked to BM me too.
My advice? If you spend any money on this game, buy Bubba and get Insidious. BM for BM
please tell me, how hard is it to play with those tiny controllers?
Have him. Still, they run towards the hook when I'm a metre away from them like they aren't wearing headphones.
My hands are pretty small.
Honestly my guy?
If crossplay becomes like an official thing, I hope to run into you one of these days, you seem like a chill and competant player.
Thank you!