Will cosmetics from the rift be available for purchase after it ends?
I didn't do the first one so I don't know. I heard that the ones from the free track will be available later (feng and clown). What about the others?
I didn't do the first one so I don't know. I heard that the ones from the free track will be available later (feng and clown). What about the others?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
6 months is how long until they end up in the store as for charms likely not unless they add them to the store.
they have said atlest 6 month to a 1 year
Thank you guys.
I guess we all get an early access to future of the games cosmetics
Given that each cosmetic will cost as much a rift pass you may as well just buy the rift pass and try to get them now.
I’m up to level 59 in the rift. Even if I don’t pass a single challenge in Chapter 4, at this point 4 weeks out from rift closing I’ll probably reach 70 just by grinding away in regular matches.
You are right I will get the pass tommorrow. I am level 48 do you think I can make it to 70? I only play survivor now and do survivor challenges.
You’d have a better shot at it if you played killer, too. A lot of the challenges don’t even require you to win and are pretty cake with the right perks. For instance there is one that involves The Doctor getting 3 survivors up to insanity 3. I just stacked the right perks to expand the terror radius range as far as possible and combined them with add ons that did the same and also to increase the insanity rate. I didn’t kill a single survivor but that wasn’t even my aim. Easiest blood points and rift points I’ve ever earned.