I wonder why there is no "extra" offer for buying a original DLC with money
So basicly you gain some extra free shards or whatever for the purchase to make a buy with real money more attractive. I am sure that most of us are buying the chapters with shards or am I wrong?
Comments
There is an exclusive Cosmetic-Piece. Yes, it is lame and the difference between the exclusive PIece and the Standard Cosmetic is really minor, but this shows that there is most likely not the will to give more to people who actually pay with real money for a DLC.
(Long time ago there was a unique Outfit, e.g. for Feng and Ace, but this got turned down to one cosmetic barely different from the standard..)
It seems like it would be a smart idea to include a decent cosmetic for people paying actual money vs shards. There would be some push back and whining (cause there always is). But speaking as someone who would buy the characters with shards regardless, I wouldn't mind if people paying actual money got something extra.
I would be all for something extra. I always buy with cash so that my sub accounts on ps4 can play the new characters.
I mean, a free cosmetic and saving 3 bucks by not buying them individually with AC seems like a win to me. My shards go to cosmetics or extra BP. Plus if I spend 9k and then want the other person I either have to spend another 9k or buy them, and lose the bundle. OR buy the bundle amd have bought one twice. ######### that.
Wait you can buy dlc without paying? I just payed 120 for the game with all dlc
I'd be down for a cool cosmetic exclusive to buying the DLC with money.