Hows This For A Cruel Limits Buff?
I thought Cruel Limits could be so much stronger. Which only shows how weak it currently is.
I thought Cruel Limits could be so much stronger. Which only shows how weak it currently is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't like it. Highly encourages chasing the Obsession, getting as many vaults as you can in 30 seconds, getting 1 hit, and then leaving. In a time where gens are prone to fly without map pressure, this definitely wouldn't help that. Not even sure it'd be better
Canceling vaulting on the fly is very strong, especially for 2 - 4 minutes at a time.
Granted, it will depend a lot on how many vault points there are. But this way I feel like it would be strong enough to run in a build without it being as useless as it is now.
And not every perk has to address map pressure directly. But current Cruel Limits addresses map pressure too little too late. This is more a passive ability that hinders all survivors, or discourages the obsession from using vaults. Both benefit the killer.
Its no Ruin, but its helpful.