Perks should trump add-ons

If I have DS I think that should trump a mori add on. I would love a skill check to see if I die or stun the killer. Perks should always trump an add on, otherwise add ons have more power than perks, they become super perks for killers. Moris aren't a traditional add on, they are an all new action.

Comments

  • DS doesn't not trump moris because it's a perk. DS doesn't trump moris because DS only works on being picked up, and moris don't pick someone up.

  • Mori isn't an add on, it's an offering. If you have DS and don't want to be mori'ed, get into a locker. The killer will just stare at you for 60 seconds, and then Mori you, but it's quite funny watching them potentially lose 3 gens in the process.

  • @TTVfbYTigTW said:

    Mori isn't an add on, it's an offering. If you have DS and don't want to be mori'ed, get into a locker. The killer will just stare at you for 60 seconds, and then Mori you, but it's quite funny watching them potentially lose 3 gens in the process.

    How would you know he has a mori? I'm thinking of scenarios where they have NOED and take you out, hook you, you get off and they mori you when you should be able to get free with DS.

    Sorry I should have said perks should trump offerings, in most cases they do, but not with DS. DS has been nerfed so hard it has very few opportunities for use.

  • @stvnhthr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135425#Comment_1135425

    How would you know he has a mori? I'm thinking of scenarios where they have NOED and take you out, hook you, you get off and they mori you when you should be able to get free with DS.

    Sorry I should have said perks should trump offerings, in most cases they do, but not with DS. DS has been nerfed so hard it has very few opportunities for use.

    is...is that a joke? DS is one of the best survivor perks in the game right now lmao

  • @stvnhthr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135425#Comment_1135425

    How would you know he has a mori? I'm thinking of scenarios where they have NOED and take you out, hook you, you get off and they mori you when you should be able to get free with DS.

    Sorry I should have said perks should trump offerings, in most cases they do, but not with DS. DS has been nerfed so hard it has very few opportunities for use.

    You know... Offerings appear before the match? And USUALLY that hidden offering is a mori.

  • So you're saying that my Devour Hope and Rancor perks should totally work against your Decisive Strike, since they're all perks?

    And as others mentionned, the moris you were talking about are offerings, not add-ons. Really shows you have no idea what you're talking about and are just an entitled survivor main. And not a good one at that, if you can't even tell the killer brought a mori by just looking at the offering screen before the match, or the in-game menu if you forgot to check while the game was loading.