I see a lot of (i suppose) survivors complaining about q-time

I just want to know... you DO realize why you have to wait that long to play a game as survivor... right?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1136298#Comment_1136298

    Again, the context for the stats is important.

    Red rank killers having 70% kills on Freddy on average isn't useful info if a huge chunk of Freddy's kills were against green, yellow and beige rank players, or against red ranks, mixed in with these newbie ranks. This artificially inflates the kill count, and one bad survivor in a 4v1 who either just sucks or suicides early (which survivors LOVED doing against Freddy and Spirit) can easily lead to a 3K or 4K.

    If we had ACTUALLY seen the kill rates of red rank killers versus red rank survivors which was the context the graph tried to give us, I would almost guarantee that the average would be much lower than 70%. Would you disagree with this?

    I guess this is not going anywhere?

    @NextKillerConfirmed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135048#Comment_1135048

    Everything you said there didn't contribute to the question asked in the slightest...

    There's no such thing as baby killers or baby survivors, since rank doesn't matter and almost everyone sucks at this game.

    I'm sure you're such a pro that you survive every single rank 20 round but don't just write something that no one asked you about or even has the slightest interest in ok? It just ruins the mood and gets people pissed off, except if you want such a thing. Then I'd have to kindly ask you to get the f out of this community :)

    I was the only (!) one that answered his question. I dont have a problem with queue times, and all i see are whiny killer mains in this forum. You dont believe me? Go check out the whole thread and tell me.

    I ruin the mood of people when i say my opinion? In a Forum? ROFL you are the one that has to leave super quick.. not me.

  • Bring back old Hex Ruin

    Buff Leatherface!

  • @SenzuDuck

    Untitled Image

    @Almo said:

    Hi!

    We've got enough data since the Oni release to make some comments on Legion's performance after the speed update.

    For all platforms, all maps and all ranks, from Nov 2 2019 to Dec 2 2019, the Legion's average killrate was 61.99%, ranking him 12/17 in killrate. For reference, Nurse is at the bottom with 43.9% and The Nightmare is at the top with 70.83%.

    In the same period but just looking at ranks 1-4, Legion is ranked 13/17 for kill rate. It's still Nurse at the bottom and Nightmare at the top.

    If I switch to all platforms, all maps and all ranks from Dec 3 to Dec 19 (The Oni released on Dec 3), Legion's killrate is 62.5%, but that ranks them at 10/18 for killrate.

    Just looking at ranks 1-4, the killrate is 71.2%, ranked at 12/18.

    These are not massive changes, but they are noticable in a statistical sense given the sample size in terms of number of games played. We can conclude that the Deep Wound change (running stops the timer instead of TR) combined with the speed change (restored vault speeds and 5.0 m/s -> 5.2 m/s Frenzy run speed) were a net buff to Legion, both in terms of raw kill efficiency and in relation to the other Killers.

    EDIT: Typo. It's out of 17 Killers the first month, then out of 18 after the Oni release. Apologies.

    First post.

  • good job dude, nurse has a kill rate of 43% across all ranks & platforms, proves nothing as shes the hardest to learn, good job proving nothing, as per.


  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1136795#Comment_1136795

    Not sure what your point here is, one killer isn't above 50% kill rate? Boohoo, the killer people keep telling other players is butchered isn't a high kill rate, you all say shes hard to master, you all claim killers are leaving in droves, doesn't it make sense for a killer that is "hard to master" to suffer in kill rate if only new players are trying her and sucking with her? Also... the fact that you act as if good nurse players are running ruin is... laughable like actually hilarious, and GOOD nurse player wouldn't even think about using nurse, so it also makes sense that bad players, running a really strong killer and having the added time benefit of ruin would mess up the killer rates, as for her kill rates I can only find graphs showing her as over 50%, and I can't find a comment from almo saying otherwise, please link it?

    My point was that your statement is simply wrong and the picture you posted is not the post I am referring to, yes I will check his posts and look for it, iirc it was in one of the threads regarding legion and the mending changes when they decreased the time for mending and giving a slight speed buff in ff + removing perk synergies with perks like sloppy,stbfl etc.

    Not sure how you are getting the idea that only new players try nurse, seems to me like a baseless claim.

    I am just correcting your statement in which you said, no killer below 50%. So keep your boohoo for yourself.

    So Zubat, Gammalunatic and the like are not good nurse players? Because they all did use ruin on nurse. Fyi Gamma is the one that gets mentioned by a dude here on the forums to be some legendary nurse that will always 4k no matter what (which turned out to be not true when I asked him). Do you wanna know when he stopped using ruin? When it was changed, same for zubat, he had it equipped on most of his builds for most killers.

    There was another one knight something, I only saw material from him post nurse nerf and he would always use ruin and I quote " because i do not like to be genrushed". So do you really wanna argue that they are all bad nurse players? Okay ardetha also used it on nurse, the guy that did the experiment pre nurse nerf, to show how op she was did use ruin. So all of them are bad nurse players yes? Marth also a bad nurse player yes?

    So have the decency to actually point out a good nurse player, name them and I will gladly talk to them.

    You're right, it doesn't... but according to this forum there is a lack of red killers, buuuuut... apparently nobody else can get into red ranks anymore or something? You guys make it seem as if it's unachievable goal... it's definitely not... only newer players should have an excuse not to get to reds... and another one of my favourite killer tropes "You're not good, you only play against potatoes", lmfao. Don't worry, I went ahead and took screenshots of all the end game screens of those matches in that 6hrs - https://imgur.com/a/Xw7iczg KILLER IS SO HARD BTW

    Maybe you should actually pay attention to what people write in the first place instead of assuming something that nobody says. Players specificly explain that the mm is busted, so new killer players suffer alot due to weird decisions from the devs. There is no way to talk around it, killer gets balanced for experienced players and survivor for new players which makes it kinda unbalanced. Just take a look at nurse balance decisions and the ruin change.

    Come up with any explanation as to why I am not able to find a match for several minutes with my swf, when we do decide to play and when we finally get one it is some poor killer and the game ends in 5minutes tops. The cure? Hide ranks completely and say that there is some MMR which will fix matchmaking, I doubt that this will be the case but hope dies last.

    You can include endgame screenshots all you want, the material I looked at was not impressive. The mistakes made by the survivors is just another part of the problem. Survivors being in ranks they do not belong in, honestly how do you sandbag yourself against a bubba who carries another survivor?

    Not once did you play against a full red ranked team, not once against r1 survivors. You should know that it is very easy to reach rank 1 as survivor right now so everybody that is not making it, kinda has to suck at the game (given they play regularly).

    So with balance done for experienced v noobs, you will struggle when you play a coordinated team. Players like Zubat will tell you that 4 good survivors will always win vs a good spirit. I kinda share that opinion but these matches are rare which makes it hard to jump to conclusions.

    Also having 4,6k hrs on the game and probably playing it alot more than the average person, you really shouldn't take yourself as an example i don't know whether you stream to make a living or not but the people that do should be aware of this.

    It doesn't surprise me that you misunderstand, I don't care whether DCs are in or not, but every time the stats drop, killers want more information removed from it, grasping so desperately to see the stats from their side. First it was the stats are combined with console, so they seperated them, then it was that the matches had DCs in it, they removed them, now it's "just for entertainment purposes", and the devs have said the stats are "invalid" which they haven't, they've just said don't draw conclusions from it. How much info do you want to strip from these stats until they fit your narrative, because from the last few times they've done stuff to appease killers it's ALWAYS still shown an above 50% kill rate.

    I do not see the point of explaining to you again that there already is a killer below 50% on average. So no not always, stats from 2018 showed 70-80% escape rate for r1-2 survivors again no 50%.

    The question is why do you not care whether DCs are in or not?

    Are you honestly gonna argue that stats are valid even tho you count games which basicly give every killer a free win? 5 gens to do as 3 survivors is more difficult than 5 and 4 or does that not make sense to you to exclude those? Same goes for a killer that dcs and gives 4 free escapes to survivors.

    So actually statistics should try to give you info, why do you not care that it is flawed? Why do you not want the stats to be as accurate as possible or care about it at all?

    Honestly lets agree to disagree, you can continue to cry about how oppressed killer is, and form all your opinions around what streamers say, I'll continue to form my own opinions, and wipe the floor at red ranks, you'd assume that if keeping rank 1 was so easy you'd see more people at that in 6 hours, and again, rank means nothing anyway but 6 hours and almost? ever match being a 2K+ shows that it ain't hard being killer, especially as I'm so often "accused" of being a survivor main by all these hard core killer mains who struggle more than I do.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137211#Comment_1137211

    Honestly lets agree to disagree, you can continue to cry about how oppressed killer is, and form all your opinions around what streamers say, I'll continue to form my own opinions, and wipe the floor at red ranks, you'd assume that if keeping rank 1 was so easy you'd see more people at that in 6 hours, and again, rank means nothing anyway but 6 hours and almost? ever match being a 2K+ shows that it ain't hard being killer, especially as I'm so often "accused" of being a survivor main by all these hard core killer mains who struggle more than I do.

    Can you stop with your whataboutism and start answering questions that were asked to you? Where did I cry about opressed killers, it seems you are unable to comprehend or do not want to. Like who in this thread accused you to be a survivor main? Thanks for sharing your story nobody cares about in the thread at all. Something wrong with being a survivor main? I am.

    So why are the 43% not legit now? Seems to me like you behave the same way that you were so against... remember those killer mains and the stats? Funny isn't it?

  • idk how it is on PC but in high rank on Xbox it literally takes me at least 5 minutes to find a game if im lucky and around 10-15 minutes normally. Yes i know that it's because their isn't enough killers playing around that rank compared to the amount of survivors trying to find games.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Queue times are long for me (both killer and survivor), and WHEN it finds a game it’s usually the same people in every lobby.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137248#Comment_1137248

    Can you stop with your whataboutism and start answering questions that were asked to you? Where did I cry about opressed killers, it seems you are unable to comprehend or do not want to. Like who in this thread accused you to be a survivor main? Thanks for sharing your story nobody cares about in the thread at all. Something wrong with being a survivor main? I am.

    Because there's a huge difference between "Across All Ranks & Platform" & "Across Red Ranks & Platforms".


    But hey, as per usual this just shows killers want the stats as skewed as possible until it shows the narrative they want, that killers are struggling. "Well brown ranked killers that are learning the game have a super low kill rate, that's fine though because if you add their stats in the nurses kill rate goes from 65% to 43%" is essentially what you're portraying.

  • @Kalec84 said:

    I just want to know... you DO realize why you have to wait that long to play a game as survivor... right?

    Lack of killers at a specific time of day. Nothing to do with the fact people don’t like to play killer right? I think games shouldn’t drag on forever either lol Can we get a match timer where if the killer doesn’t get all survivors in a certain amount of time the gates power? This gen camping ######### is annoying

  • Damn killers got closed down in this thread.

    GG.

1 2 ›