Night Shroud needs another look
Ghost Face really shouldn't be able to "hide" when you can clearly see him and know where he is.
I think his power should work like it does on survivors. Where is builds up the more people look at him while its active, so he can't hide behind a trashcan with a wonky hitbox that doesn't reflect what you see and abuse the fact that his expose meter doesn't reset but the reveal meter does.
Comments
I think I'd rather just have it so if your survivor's model (not camera) is facing Ghostface for 1.5 seconds he gets revealed.
Puts the stealth in back in stealth killer. If someone is fully aware of where you are, but can't reveal him because hitboxes and LOS bugs exist that's always gonna be an issue
Ghostface is already irritating to play as an actual stealth killer because you have a first person camera and survivors don't. There's a reason his best playstyle revolves around dropping your red stain at loops using night shroud instead of actually stalking people. I just want his reveal mechanic to be more consistent. If it was made so survivors had to actually face him then survivors would moan and complain about being unable to reveal him during chases. This game is a bug filled mess and this is the best we can hope for. Get over it.
Also, if you find it unrealistic that he can sneak with you seeing him, you'll be happy to know that I find it unrealistic that the Huntress can hit a 90 pound botanist directly in the head with a hatchet and she doesn't die. It's called suspension of disbelief. This is a game about a supernatural spider god using invincible killers as proxies to devour people's emotions, so realism went out the window a long time ago.