Accessibility Settings

Hello!

I'm fairly new to the game, got it recently on a friend's reccomendation and I love it. One thing I really wish I saw in this game though were accessiblity options. This game relies heavily on having a good sense of hearing which is not amazing for those with hearing loss in varying degrees, and subtitles and audio description for what is happening would be amazing. Even if it is just a text indicator on the bottom center that says 'faint heartbeat' 'loud heartbeat' 'overwhelming heartbeat' etc.

Additionally, the mashing requirement is terrible for many people including those with physical disabilities that keep them from physically being able to do it, as well as those that have issues such as carpal tunnel to whom doing that is physically painful. Many other games get past that by having the prompt be 'hold down' instead of mash (ps4 spiderman is a good example).

Thank you for reading.

Comments