I Played 163 Games And Recorded The Perk Usage.
I've been seeing a lot of people doing this and I figured why not me too?
Well I'm not here to points fingers.
I'm here to put data out on the table. Do with it to your hearts desire.
Now. You'll see I did 163 games and not 100. Why? Simple. I wanted 100 games with all red ranks. The other 63 had at least 1 different color rank.
But because it seems to be the communities main concern, I'm only going to mention the "Meta" perks in this thread.
Note: A few games had survivors running no perks or not all four perk slots.
The result of "Meta" perks used by 652 survivors during 163 games follows:
Dead Hard: 286 (43.8%)
Self Care: 121 (18.5%)
Adrenaline: 253 (38.8%)
Unbreakable: 236 (36.1%)
Borrowed Time: 297 (45.5%)
Sprint Burst: 130 (19.9%)
Balanced Landing: 178 (27.3%)
Decisive Strike: 321 (49.2%)
Head On: 165 (25.3%)
Lithe: 137 (21.0%)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you.
Comments
Indeed it is.
I cant count how many times I have heard:
"Ok, lets eat that DS now. ... Oh, they didnt have it? ... Maybe he missed it?"
IMO DS should work only if you are REALLY being tunneled, if it was like this then killers wouldnt bother "eating DS early".
Otherwise we have some dumb situations like getting DSed by the last survivior alive right next to an exit gate, getting hit by 3 DSes in 15 seconds after 3 man basement escape, getting DSed after grabbing someone off a 90% generator, etc. Killers dont want these things to happen, so they want to get DS out of the way by intentionally tunneling.
Getting 3 DS's just means you had no early game pressure and you're finally pumping out some pressure late in the game.
I've never, EVER had 3 DS's in a row, and I've only seen it once in the Otz video with his trapper but that's only because he had 0 early game pressure.
I can't tell you all of the other perks because I didn't keep track. I know a lot of people have been focused on these "Meta" perks so that's what I put my attention into.
Yes I played killer lol I played numerous killers. Different builds. I couldn't play the same killer for 163 games. I'd want to quit lol
As for kills. Mainly 3k's. A couple de-pips. But mostly pips or black pips.
What do you mean by "0 early game pressure?"
Does early game pressure disable DS? Because, from what I know, the only way to disable DS is to get hit by it. Or make them miss the skillcheck.
If "pressure" means "tunneling", then your "anti tunnel perk" is not working as intended.
If you had early game pressure, then DS would or wouldn't have been used but everyone would most likely be on death hook, disabling any need to rescue. Getting multi-DS'ed in the game would mean you would either have to have NOED up, or you barely got some hooks in by the end giving you an opportunity to chain hook.
If you had early game pressure, you most likely would have slugged, but getting DS'ed in the late game is telling me you can't slug because the gates are opened and you can't afford the loss.
Well no, you can get multi DSed every time you have a lot of hooks.
For example 2 people in the basement, and 1 outside. The person outside gets rescued, you go and down the unhooker, in the meantime unhooked goes to the basement and rescues 2 people. You bump into them as they leave, now you have 3 DSes active and cant even hook the person that rescued them. If they also have BT, then they will be able to scatter and hide in lockers.
Im not saying there is absolutely no counter, Im saying that countering it inconviniences you too much and forces you to take risks you shouldnt take. Not to mention that nothing that happened in the theory above was tunneling, so DS shouldnt work in this scenario at all.