Hi

Which killer has Sprint fury I thought it was legion I never used it but one of my archives is to break 4 pallets with print fury but I don't know which killer has it please help

Comments

  • Spirit. If you actually mean spirit fury

  • @wolf2014 said:

    Which killer has Sprint fury I thought it was legion I never used it but one of my archives is to break 4 pallets with print fury but I don't know which killer has it please help

    Spirit, Also you only need to equip the perk and kick pallets, not use it to break the pallets over you.

  • hey ^^

    the perk "Spirit Fury" (which automatically breaks a pallet you get stunned with after destroying 4/3/2 pallets beforehand) is a teachable Spirit perk and is unlockable at level 35 as a teachable perk.

    dont forget that unlocking it as a teachable still requires you to unlock it for each individual killer through the bloodweb though!


    hope that helped you ^^

    if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

  • Thank everyone for helping me out