Refresh me
Why did BHVR nerfed again the nurse if it already was hard see a nurse and even harder see a nurse playing well?
Why did BHVR nerfed again the nurse if it already was hard see a nurse and even harder see a nurse playing well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did they nerf the Nurse again??
No idea.
Supposedly she was too strong and some of her changes were meant to be quality of life upfates, like her add on reworks. If I recall any of it correctly.
Personally I wouldn't mind her getting nerfed if they removed that horrible, constant stun. It's so tormenting to play as her. A good 50% of the match is spent examining the floor in breathless wonder.
Not on this update. one of previous updates
I think my biggest problem with her nerf is that playing her well doesn't justify the reward. She has way less map pressure, and less chase potential, as well as being even more punishing to new Nurse players.
The only thing that needed to change about her was her addons, those being extra blinks and blink range. I used to play her alot, and it sucks to see how hard she has fallen off. She simply isn't fun to play anymore.