Can killers please have an option to start the egc after a grace period has ended? ( surrender ..
What I mean by this is a surrender option, like after a certain amount of time has passed say 3-4 minutes the killer can open the gates and survivors will get full escape points rather. This would be much more healthier opposed to just dcing
Comments
I'd say maybe 10 15 minutes. At 4 minutes youd have killers quitting every game they couldnt do well in immediately, or to purposefully de pip quicker.
The only time a killer should need that option Is if the survivors refuse to work on gens and are just hiding for 20 mins.
I like the last part but most games won’t even last longer than 10 minutes if the killer is having a bad time so maybe 6-8 ?
I dont know. I'm hesitant about a "I give up" option that early.
If the killer is having a bad game, and they're wrecking them, the game will end in less than 10 mins anyway. You have to learn to take the losses too. Its only 10 mins.
I'm saying I think this shouldnt be an option for "I'm having a bad game, I give up" but more of "they refuse to work and I cannot find them, this game wont end if they dont want it to, i CANT end this game."
We all have bad games. And if its particularly brutal it's over fast. But adding in a surrender option at less than 10/15 mins for "I'm playing bad I quit" is just going to cause a lot of short, ruined games after a 10 min wait, and purposeful de ranking.
But like I said, if it's been 10 15 mins, they refuse to touch the last gen and you cant hook anyone, and now they're all hiding, then yeah, a surrender option would be good as you see they have no intention if letting you leave without DC.