New chapter, coming tomorrow or next week?
Usually it always drops 2 weeks from ptb, which would be tomorrow, but I heard people quoting bhr employees in bigger streams saying it is 3/10, can any confirm this?
Usually it always drops 2 weeks from ptb, which would be tomorrow, but I heard people quoting bhr employees in bigger streams saying it is 3/10, can any confirm this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im sure its tomorrow
I have currently have 999750 bloodpoints ready to put into the new characters. If it doesn't come out tomorrow I'll probably not play for a week. I'll never get that close to a milllion again without going over.
Not with that attitude! 🤣
I would be amazed if it come out tommorrow but the devs hasn't said anything, at this point it might be a little bit longer, until we get something from them we won't know for sure.
Or just spend down to 900k and save again? Its what I've been doing since saturday lol. Also have almost 16k shards for SoS before AND after it changes.
wrong post, sorry.
But I'm so close to 1 million. I'd never get that close again without going over.
I am aware how sad this sounds!
This is the only game I play and can think of where the DLC release date is in such flux as close as the day before. If it drops tomorrow, they already know it.
Oh, lol, then hit 1 mil first and screenshot it! Lol. I spent like 2 mil a week ago for oni finally with bp and shards, just got back up to 950 last night, but I keep spending down to 900 so I dont lose bp by earning more than the cap lol.
Tomorrow uwu