So new chapter releases tomorrow
I'm excitted
Can't wait too yeehaaaw on some survivors
I'm excitted
Can't wait too yeehaaaw on some survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm still waiting for the actual trailer... ehats the point to release it after the dlc came out?
The trailer will come with the DLC for sure, but we dont know if it will actually be released tomorrow.
Wich make no sense in my opinion, is like releasing a m9vie trailer the day it hit the cinema... ehats the point?
Wiki says it will, but it can be wrong i guess
Wiki is not an official source.
The wiki is just edited by people like you and me, its not from the devs, they just expect it to be released tomorrow because its in line with previous releases
Yeah i know, but being in line with previous releases is better then nothing so still excitted