Daily Rituals - You choose killer or survivor catagory.

Please upvote or comment to bump this post.


I feel depending on a player mood you should be able

to choose which category you get. Previously I was in a killer mood and all I

got was survivor dailies x5 in a row. I felt frustrated and annoyed by this

because I just wanted to play different killers. Lately I feel the opposite I

am in a survivor mood and I have literally just got 5 killer dailies in a row.

So again, I feel very frustrated by this.


Just have a tab at the top of the dailies which will increase the odds of getting

the preferred daily. It may be 75% more likely etc. or even 50% more likely.

Or 100% :D. Please add this feature.


The other idea was only having 4 dailies. 2 killer and 2 survivor. AND one

special daily - that only lasts 24 hours - cycling.

 

I also feel some of the dailies are just ridiculous as someone new to the game.

I need to mori with nurse. I have only one killer levelled up to 45 @ rank 12.

Nurse is rank 0 and I have a mori daily with her? OMG.

That would take 10 hours of levelling and the I'd still only have a chance to mori.

And I am TERRIBLE with nurse. And I quite often have to vs rank 6

So that daily is just cruel. I think dailies like that are fine if you've been playing one year.

But for new players any mori daily should not exist and just be kill one survivor in any

means possible for +30,000 instead of +60,000.

 

Comments