Thrilling Tremors or BBQ on ghostface?

Comments

  • I run both on Ghostface personally. I understand I get basically the same thing out of both of them, but I´m not turning down extra bloodpoints from BBQ.

  • @RPGWolfGamer23 said:

    I run both on Ghostface personally. I understand I get basically the same thing out of both of them, but I´m not turning down extra bloodpoints from BBQ.

    Plus BBQ let's you see where others may be, in the event that the TT gen finishes before you can even react.

    And if you have TT they're less likely to assume BBQ.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133249#Comment_1133249

    Plus BBQ let's you see where others may be, in the event that the TT gen finishes before you can even react.

    And if you have TT they're less likely to assume BBQ.

    Also true

  • BBQ, personally. I'd only run Thrilling Tremors on a small number of Killers that can just straight-up speed their way or teleport to the gen. IMO the cooldown on Tremors makes the perk a bit too unreliable to take advantage of properly unless you are one of a certain number of Killers. BBQ has more counterplay and can also have issues with info you might not be able to capitalize on the info if you aren't one of the aforementioned Killers, but it still has more chances to give you info you can maybe make use of.

  • I always use BBQ. Imo thrilling tremors is a pretty terrible perk and doesn't do much at all. Not to mention the extra BP too, I feel lost without BBQ