Iridescent Shards
Yes, our topic today is Iridescent Shards. What do you think? Is it easy to accumulate? Need change? vs.
Yes, our topic today is Iridescent Shards. What do you think? Is it easy to accumulate? Need change? vs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like iridescent sahards are relatively easy to accumulate with time and patience. I've purchased killers and outfits that way and honestly I have no problem with how we get them right now.
I think we need a faster way of getting them tbh.
Easy to get. But takes a while to get enough for the big stuff.
You forget that cosmetics are getting more and more.
Since we have way too many skins that cost 21k we need more shards imo.
As the only way of buying things? Definitely not. If you want to buy everything with shards, then you would have to play for 1000 hours
As a way to het some extra cool stuff for free? Yes.
I feel like we should get some on the free tracked of the rift
Skins are pretty expensive but I rarely buy them so I have pretty good amount banked.
Is there a cap on shards as well?
I've an idea.
Maybe we can have events ingame that rewards iridescent shards. For bloodpoints grinding, devs do a double BP event. So maybe for shards grinding, we can have something similar. Or an event like Summer BBQ can reward shards too for completing special event objectives. In this manner, we can make events exciting, as well as, rewarding.
I only have one problem with it really. The fact that you don't get more for reaching Devotion levels. In fact, you get less shards for some time when reaching one.
The increase wouldn't even need to be extreme. Just a little bonus for playing the game enough. I'm almost Devotion 5 (Level 500) and it feels like it doesn't matter at all.
I want to give my own thoughts on this matter; Shard is difficult to accumulate, but this can be resolved by making changes.
I think they're given out extremely generously at the moment. I'm surprised they give as many as they do honestly.