Does killer leaving not count as escaping?

Comments

  • I don't think it counts as an escape because you didn't actually escape, at least I know you don't receive escape points if they dc

  • @Uistreel said:

    I don't think it counts as an escape because you didn't actually escape, at least I know you don't receive escape points if they dc

    You actually do receive the escape points if the killer DCs, but it doesn't count towards challenges.

  • Doesnt count as an escape in game, you didnt pass the exit or hatch, but post game it counts as escape because the other option is you didnt escape. And as you didnt die, it logs as a post game escape.

    Still sucks, but it is what it is. I was 2 steps from an exit gate for my 3rd escape and Bubba DCd looking at us.

  • @Entropius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1131584#Comment_1131584

    You actually do receive the escape points if the killer DCs, but it doesn't count towards challenges.

    Oh yeah they do get 5k points never mind

  • If the killer escapes you failed to hook and sacrifice the killer.

    The Entity is displeased with you David.