Did NOED change? Because...
I just played a game where noed activated, a survivor got hit and downed by noed, but when she hit me I didnt go down nor did my other teammate.?
I just played a game where noed activated, a survivor got hit and downed by noed, but when she hit me I didnt go down nor did my other teammate.?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1) Sure it was NOED?
2) Could the totem have been broken before you got hit?
I dont believe it did because my teamate got hit right after she hooked the first noed victim, I just dont think there would have been time and I didnt hear the totem explode. I could be wrong though. I'll have to rewatch it again. But you could be right...
no, NOED did not change.
are you sure it was NOED tho?
might have been a different oneshot ability - maybe an Add On or a different perk that only affected that one player? like Make Your Choice?
Check out this clip! laney858 streaming Dead by Daylight! https://clips.twitch.tv/NeighborlyFunSoymilkMingLee
at the exit gate she hits me but no noed, yet the skull is still active on the right. and at the end still says noed?
in that case i guess the totem popped before you got hit...
or maybe it was an M2 attack that hit you? NOED does only affect M1 attacks, so if it was, lets say a Huntress and she hit you with a hatchet in the end, it wont insta down you.
did not know that with the m1 attack only for noed
thanks!
always glad when i can help ^^