Hey bhvr
Two things.
1-when will the hook glitch end? It's piss me
2-what do you do about people who insults me or anyone else in the game?
Tagged:
Mod
Two things.
1-when will the hook glitch end? It's piss me
2-what do you do about people who insults me or anyone else in the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not BHVR buuut
Hope this helps!
↑↑↑ exactly that!
Also forgive me, but I believe you look kinda hotter than usual rn 😏😏😏
If someone insults you in the postgame chat on PC, you can report them using the ingame report system, while if they do it through the console message system, then you have to report them to either Microsoft or Sony.
Are insults bannable?
Probably depends on what the insult is.
I remember a Dev saying that stuff like trash talk and BM is fine (it's a pvp game, it happens), but more personal insults such as slurs or death threats are bannable.
Damn that's sexy
Depends on the insult.
You stink and your face looks like a goose.
Report me you coward!
Your smile causes large amounts of gas to rapidly expand within my heart, causing sever heartburn and pain? I'm not sure I want to see you smile...
The bigger problem of reporting that needs a prove and they usually insults me on my language (Portuguese) and I know pretty well that you bhvr don't speaks Portuguese
You don't need additional evidence for insults in the postgame chat and you can report insults in different languages, don't worry.
You can find all the info you need in here:
hmm fair enough...