Flip Flop, why use it?

Im all for weird wacky perks, and I will use flip flop on someone but..... why use it?

Lets be realistic here, you often go down right next to a hook because...well...they are all over the place so the 50% max wiggle progression wont help you 90% of the time.

Not even mentioning the killer has to leave you on the floor for that long to even get it up that high...

There is unbreakable, just get yourself up and run away....

Yeah ok, unbreakable is 1 time use but....you really think a killer will leave you for long on the floor after the first time you suprised them with Flip Flop?


I mean sure, there ARE scenario's where it can do something better then unbreakable, like crawling out the door and having it up to max, maybe you can wiggle out before the killer reaches a hook and then run out but man, is that ever a rare occation.


orrr am I wrong and have some of you got a lot of value from using it?

Comments

  • It is only really useful when playing SWF with Sabotage. And with a whole Build around it, like combined with Unbreakable, Tenacity, No Mither...

    But other than that, not useful at all, in my opinion. But this goes for almost all Survivor Perks, they have some interaction, but you will only once in a blue moon be able to pull it off, at least as Solo.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have a laugh running No Mither, Tenacity, Unbreakable, and Flip Flop.

    Even if the killer intends to pick me up immediately, it takes them a few moments to see where I’ve gone due to No Mither & Tenacity. Then thanks to Unbreakable I’ve accumulated enough Flip Flop by the time the killer picks me up that I’ve occasionally freed myself before a hook.

    It’s very meme. But it’s fun.

    Yeah I Mean there is that, but thats what I mean, its a joke, its wacky, its just a weird thing to bring.

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    It is only really useful when playing SWF with Sabotage. And with a whole Build around it, like combined with Unbreakable, Tenacity, No Mither...

    But other than that, not useful at all, in my opinion. But this goes for almost all Survivor Perks, they have some interaction, but you will only once in a blue moon be able to pull it off, at least as Solo.

    Yeah, and personally I really hate perks that sorta need to be combined to be useful, its so boring.

    But yeah like you said, even when combined its still so....pointless most of the time.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have a laugh running No Mither, Tenacity, Unbreakable, and Flip Flop.

    Even if the killer intends to pick me up immediately, it takes them a few moments to see where I’ve gone due to No Mither & Tenacity. Then thanks to Unbreakable I’ve accumulated enough Flip Flop by the time the killer picks me up that I’ve occasionally freed myself before a hook.

    It’s very meme. But it’s fun.

    You get slugged for more than two seconds while running No Mither?

  • Well seeing how crazy strong Unbreakable is, Flip Flop would make more sense if it had the % increase to recovery speed instead of Unbreakable. This would give them both decent strengths. Currently it's all stacked on Unbreakable making Flip Flop pointless outside of meme builds.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1130048#Comment_1130048

    It’s surprising how often the killer isn’t paying attention to the fact I have No Mither. And even if they realise their mistake, because I often run it with Tenacity they have huge amounts of trouble finding me when they turn around and come back because I’m not leaving any blood to follow, and No Mither makes you quieter in the dying state.

    lol nice. I usually get snatched up faster than the last rib at a bbq