Dc pentalty is trash

You seriously believed that implementing dc penalty you would have fixed ANY problem this game has? You just don't get that you have to FIX the problems of unbalance this game has instead of trying to REPAIR what toxicness has broken?

SWF, Mories & Noed, op items and add-ons x4 survs, Gen speed & big maps, Slugging & Camping and EMBLEM SYSTEM that is so unbalanced that killers has to do 4 persons work and still depipping while survs has to do 1/4 person work to easy pip.

And btw, Dc penalty? I play the rest of millions of videogames out there? pff, more like another reason to stop playing this game. But yeah well done "Behaviour"

Comments

  • I will acknowledge that they haven't fixed anything else and don't really address reasons why people could've disconnected (for me it wasn't even me, it was my provider). I don't know what could realistically be done to combat the things you mentioned. I feel like I'm going to be stuck in Killer rank 15-16 because of this. I get matched up with optimal SWFs and it's a travesty. I can't do anything. I depip from 3k and sometimes even 4k games. It's insane.

  • @Lavos99z said:

    I will acknowledge that they haven't fixed anything else and don't really address reasons why people could've disconnected (for me it wasn't even me, it was my provider). I don't know what could realistically be done to combat the things you mentioned. I feel like I'm going to be stuck in Killer rank 15-16 because of this. I get matched up with optimal SWFs and it's a travesty. I can't do anything. I depip from 3k and sometimes even 4k games. It's insane.

    there are no more red ranks killers, and when i get matched with "red ranks survs" in solo q surv they are all trash, instead when i play killer even purples are ######### genius in rushing and looping and hiding