killers mistake lose game survivor mistake its borrowed time DS and adrenaline

nonono I not think about nerf u wrong but I think together this perks (adrenaline DS BT) very very powerful.I remember devs said that some killer's perks together are very powerful,maybe need change something in survivors this perks that it will less powerful TOGETHER? ur thought?

Comments

  • Awesome, another killer who wanted an easy tunnel but got denied post.

    Yay.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @BigBrainMegMain Its not argument what u wrote :D I ask thought about it and not ask troll me :D

  • @Avis_Deene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1129113#Comment_1129113

    If DS was an anti-tunnel perk, survivors would have no issue with it deactivating if they fully heal themselves or a teammate, start working on a gen, sabotage a hook, search a chest, or cleans a totem, right? If they were able to do those things then they were obviously not tunneled.

    Who am I kidding, if they did change it the forums will be filled tears to rival the Niagara Falls.

    So if I get unhooked and fast healed with WWMI and get into a chase right after that I am not getting tunneled? If I get healed by a syringe during my chase after unhook I do not get tunneled? If I heal my unhooker and killer chases me I do not get tunneled? If get unhook search a chest and get into the chase right after I do not get tunneled? If I get unhooked and start repairing a gen and get right after into the chase I do not get tunneled? If I get unhooked and start sabotaging the hook and get into the chase I do not get tunneled? If i get unhooked and start cleansing a Totem and get into a chase right after I do not get tunneled? Are you kidding me?

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1129199#Comment_1129199

    So if I get unhooked and fast healed with WWMI and get into a chase right after that I am not getting tunneled? If I get healed by a syringe during my chase after unhook I do not get tunneled? If I heal my unhooker and killer chases me I do not get tunneled? If get unhook search a chest and get into the chase right after I do not get tunneled? If I get unhooked and start repairing a gen and get right after into the chase I do not get tunneled? If I get unhooked and start sabotaging the hook and get into the chase I do not get tunneled? If i get unhooked and start cleansing a Totem and get into a chase right after I do not get tunneled? Are you kidding me?

    I think Avis was a bit overreacting. But doing offensive actions towards the killer like unhooking, or repairing generators should deactivate the timer, to make DS truly anti-tunnel.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1129290#Comment_1129290

    I think Avis was a bit overreacting. But doing offensive actions towards the killer like unhooking, or repairing generators should deactivate the timer, to make DS truly anti-tunnel.

    Thats still tunneling. So no, it's unreasonable.

  • @LetsPlayTogether its not tunnel its CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!

  • @Avis_Deene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1129113#Comment_1129113

    If DS was an anti-tunnel perk, survivors would have no issue with it deactivating if they fully heal themselves or a teammate, start working on a gen, sabotage a hook, search a chest, or cleans a totem, right? If they were able to do those things then they were obviously not tunneled.

    Who am I kidding, if they did change it the forums will be filled tears to rival the Niagara Falls.

    If it truly were to address tunneling, it would work twice and wouldn't have a 60-second limit during a Chase. It's not really a good perk to deal with tunneling in cases where the tunnel exceed 60 seconds or you're slugged.

  • DS makes survivor play recklessly with 0 repercussions. Oh look I have DS, lemme just do whatever the ######### I want and the killer can't touch me for 60 seconds.

  • DS should either have the 60 seconds go by faster or outright stop when

    -that surv works on a gen for x amount of seconds ( cool down goes down faster)

    -that surv unhooks someone (cuts remaining time in half or something like that)

    -another survivor is hooked (killer was able to down, pick up, and hook another survivor? that cancels out the tunneling excuse)

    -all gens are done (end game has enough get out of jail free cards for survs)

  • @Vampire nice joke :D maybe delete timer from DS? :D nonono maybe that DS work only after first hook ? :D I think its better :D

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1129199#Comment_1129199

    So if I get unhooked and fast healed with WWMI and get into a chase right after that I am not getting tunneled? If I get healed by a syringe during my chase after unhook I do not get tunneled? If I heal my unhooker and killer chases me I do not get tunneled? If get unhook search a chest and get into the chase right after I do not get tunneled? If I get unhooked and start repairing a gen and get right after into the chase I do not get tunneled? If I get unhooked and start sabotaging the hook and get into the chase I do not get tunneled? If i get unhooked and start cleansing a Totem and get into a chase right after I do not get tunneled? Are you kidding me?

    Yeah. Most of what you just said is right. If you choose to do those actions then it isn't the killer's fault if you're tunneled. The only exception I can see here being if you just got unhooked.

  • Solution: don't tunnel

  • @UkilledLegion

    DS is an anti-tunnel perk

    thus it should end when the quote on quote tunnel would end

  • @Vampire idk what mean tunnel I know only CHASE :D

  • @Vampire u repair gen which repaired 80 90% :D its gen tunnel?

  • instead of trying to address the "anti-tunnel perks" - why not address the reason those perks are used to begin with?

  • @SleepyWillo first reason second chance :D second reason troll killer when all gens repaired and gates opened

  • @UkilledLegion said:

    @SleepyWillo first reason second chance :D second reason troll killer when all gens repaired and gates opened

    do you not think the survivors should have some way to counter tunnelling and camping? otherwise what's to keep all killers from doing it ever game?

    Your issue seems to be the use of these perks to counter tunnelling and camping at endgame. does it matter at what stage the killer tunnels and camps? shouldn't there be a chance for survivors to counter this?

  • @Avis_Deene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1129290#Comment_1129290

    No, I am not kidding. If you have time to heal (except insta-heal), sabo a hook, go work on a gen, or heal someone else or even search a chest, then you had time to walk away and loose the Killer.

    You don’t deserve a get out of jail card if the killer happens upon you after they left the hook and chased someone else. You don’t deserve a second chance if you happen to run into the Killer (while they’re chasing someone else or patrolling gens) after you get unhooked. DS should only work to prevent camping and tunneling right off the hook, and I can see a case for proxy camping.

    Once you’re fully healed you get a complete do over and can loop the killer, if there are no more pallets, than that the fault of your teams lack of skill to mind game and waste the Killers time while everyone else works on gen.

    Fact of the matter is that Most Survivors don’t use DS as an “Anti-Tunnel” perk, they use it as a crutch for endgame to give them an easy escape and deny the Killer a sacrifice.

    So you obviously do not (want) to understand what tunneling is. Sad enough, but that you even though rant about it is hilarious.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Awesome, another killer who wanted an easy tunnel but got denied post.

    Yay.

    Meghead.