2 killed and 2 escaped. Working as intended indeed!
How would you have felt about this match up if you hadn't seen the ranks?
Actually a good question, a lot of red rank survivors clearly don’t belong there so these games have the potential to not be “so bad.” I’m not saying it’s okay, but if you had gone against four real rank 1s you would have problem not downed anyone let alone killed them...
Also I see a lot of prior red rank killers who have deranked so for them I have no sympathy, I mean they should be playing against these players anyways
Yes. We all know Matchmaking is bad right now. Its been like this since before the holiday in December. Your rank basically means nothing and you get matched with whoever is available.
Behaviour has already said, multiple times, that they are working on a new system.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 killed and 2 escaped. Working as intended indeed!
How would you have felt about this match up if you hadn't seen the ranks?
I was just about to comment something about you finding a unicorn... I'm dissapointed...
So because i managed to kill them this is fine.
No your doing it wrong. You should be enraged because the game is matching you with red rank survivors when you are only rank 12....
i am not enraged. i am annoyed. and i think they were swf too.
thats freddy for you
Actually a good question, a lot of red rank survivors clearly don’t belong there so these games have the potential to not be “so bad.” I’m not saying it’s okay, but if you had gone against four real rank 1s you would have problem not downed anyone let alone killed them...
Also I see a lot of prior red rank killers who have deranked so for them I have no sympathy, I mean they should be playing against these players anyways
Under the new system they are proposing a trial like this would be deemed a matchmaking success?
Seems from the numbers that it was a fair match of skill and 2 kills 2 deaths is the ratio they aim for.
This was my experience yesterday. A rank 1 at rank 16
Hey, I just had a game with 2 Red 2 Purple as Rank12 too.
And they are SWF with 2 flash light & 3 head on.
Also got 2K
Yes. We all know Matchmaking is bad right now. Its been like this since before the holiday in December. Your rank basically means nothing and you get matched with whoever is available.
Behaviour has already said, multiple times, that they are working on a new system.
Never more than 6 ranks difference to the best teammate, wasnt that what they promised ?
Works as desired. If you cross out the 1 from 16 you get 6
Who said it works as intended?
Even devs said it doesnt
Playing against 3 toolboxes is asking for trouble.