Freddy Dream World is too dark
The devs should make it brighter. Its too hard to see anything as a killer and as a survivor.
The devs should make it brighter. Its too hard to see anything as a killer and as a survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Again?
Yes!
Most of the time i confuse myself mostly because of how dark scratch marks seem to be in the dream world.
Not sure the (lack of) lightness is the problem, but I definitely have trouble seeing from both sides.
If it's not too much to ask, I would also like Freddy to have an add-on that would allow him to see the original maps (equivalent of survivors waking up) because I find it impossible to play as him in the current state (unless it's an indoor map).