Please add resolution settings
I got a 2560 x 1080 monitor, and im sick of having to change my actual monitors resolution to 1920x1080 everytime i want to play DBD (so that i dont get zoomed in).
I want to be able to set the game settings to a barless window that is 1920x1080 resolution, and use the rest of my screen for youtube or something.
I tried playing around in both steam(game startup settings) and the games config file, and it worked just like i said for a while, but then something broke and I couldn't make the game run in the same settings again and now im back to square 1: modify the monitor resolution.
This post is made on behalf of all the Ultrawide monitor DBD customers.
Comments
While I think you can probably still get it to work via the config files, it is extremely silly how the game has individual settings in the file...but not present those ingame.
Behaviour hates any and every form of player customisation, unless its costs money. So that's unlikely to happen.
Maybe one day we will get a paid DLC that adds some basic graphic settings.
i would definetly pay 150 auric cells to unlock resolution settings
bump
bump
I'd like something doing on the ps4 so i can adjust settings